Harbor View Trail
Harbor View Trail:
- Start off Camino Las Ramblas plenty of street parking at the end of the street & a parking lot
- Follow the trail up and around (left) until you see a trail map and then turn left up, you will see a sign for “Harbor View Trail”. Follow this up to find sweeping views!
- No shade – choose a clear day to take in the sweeping views
- No restrooms
- No picnic tables
- .07 uphill double wide track with scenic views.
- Jogging stroller friendly (wide trail)
- Dog friendly
On the way you can find Patriot’s Trail – this is a steep incline with rolling hills that lead to an American flag & mailbox. A group of SJC residents make sure to care for the flag. The flag is a remembrance of those lost in 9/11 and a tribute to the troops that sacrifice for our country.
Leave a note, card, letter, thank you for appreciation for the flag all those who serve to protect it.