Dana Point Nature Interpretive Center
Dana Point Nature Interpretive Center:
The Center is typically open to the public Tuesday through Sunday from 10am to 4pm. For a confirmation of open hours, please email [email protected] or call (949) 248-3527
- Nature Center Brochure
- Visit the Interpretive Center and learn more about the area, natural wildlife & plants and all the wildlife sightings. After your visit you can walk along the Dana Point Headlands trail which is behind the center.
- Restrooms on the backside of the building and open from 10am – 4pm
From behind the Nature Center you can enter into the Dana Point Headlands Trail
- You can get a scavenger hunt paper to use along the trail
- You can also rent binoculars to use on the trail
There are various hands-on things for the kids in the Interpretive Center:
- Check out the displays that show more about area
- Kids can pick up an activity coloring books with all about the natural plants and animals
- Kids can spin for a prize (bookmark or sticker)
- Kids can make animal footprints in the sand
- & more!