William Peak Park
Playground Size - Medium
Playground Features Sand
Playground Equipment Baby Bucket Swing, Climbers, Climbing Net, Hold-N-Spin, Kid Swing, Seesaw, Spring Rider
Sport Fields Basketball, Fitness Equipment, Skate Park
William Peak Park – Playground:
- Restrooms (short walk from the playground behind the basketball court)
- Baby bucket and kid swings
- Fun features: seesaw, climbers, climbing net, floating steps, hold’n’spin, spring rider
- Covered picnic tables
- Skatepark around the corner & pool
- Hub for Silverado Days event in October
- Community Pool – check for updated pricing & hours
- Parking spaces right next to the playground
Close to a Safe Exchange Zone about 1.7 miles away (4min drive) – a safe place meet to exchange online sales and pick up/drop off children in shared custody. This location has 24/7 video coverage to help make these exchanges safer to the public.
Picnic shelters reservations will be accepted on a first come, first served basis. Register at the Buena Park Community Center, 6688 Beach Blvd. All Picnic Shelter reservations must be made a minimum of 14 days in advance.
Please call (714) 562-3860 for more information:
Looking for more things to do with kids in Buena Park, CA?
Click here to find more playgrounds & family friendly things to do in Buena Park, CA!