Seaview Park Trail to Aliso Peak
Trail Features Dog Friendly, Ocean/Harbor Views, Picnic Tables
Seaview Park Trail to Aliso Peak:
.8 miles from the start of the park to the Aliso Peak.
Start with a wide trail with picnic tables along the way with a lookout point with a picnic table. Take the narrow rocky path down and then up to the Aliso Peak with sweeping vies of Laguna Beach
Plenty of street parking along Talavera Ave. and you will see the entrance into Seaview Park Trail.
Seaview Park Trail
- Consists of a wide well manicured dirt path with various picnic tables along the way
- .3 mile to the picnic table & overlook
- Dog & stroller friendly
From the overlook you can continue on the trail to Aliso Peak with sweeping views of Laguna Beach.
- .5 mile from the lookout point to Aliso Peak
- From the look out point look for a small path it almost does not look like a path but once you walk through you will see a narrow rocky path down. Be careful there are some steep parts before it evens out into a neighborhood and you can continue on to the trail. Follow this path up towards Aliso Peak.
- Towards the peak there are various other trails you can break off and explore with various difficulty levels.
- Rocky climb with stairs lead to picnic bench at the top of Aliso Peak has sweeping views of Laguna Beach.
- Dog friendly
- NOT stroller friendly
Aliso Peak can be seen from Badlands & Seaview Trail!