Balboa Island Loop
Trail Features Dog Friendly, Ocean/Harbor Views, Stroller Friendly
Balboa Island Loop:
2 mile loop around Balboa Island. Watch the boats, look for crabs along the rocks, pass by the Balboa Island Ferry (take to the the fun zone) and look for lots of fun things like the teddy bear house, free little libraries and more along the way.
- Restrooms next to the ferry off Agate Ave. & by the fire station at Park Ave. & Marine Ave.
- Free street parking throughout the Island (check for signs for street sweeping)
- Marine Ave. is filled with shops & resturants as well as there is a few spots to eat off Agate Ave. near the Balboa Island Ferry
- Only set of stairs on the loop is when you enter Balboa Island on Marine Ave. which can be avoided by taking the alley to another part of the loop
- Here is a map of the walk
- Walk leads you to the Balboa Island Ferry which you can take to the Balboa Fun Zone.
- Balboa Island Park Playground near the ferry entrance: