Crown Valley Park
Crown Valley Park – Playground:
- Restrooms next to the playground
- All rubber surface
- Fun Features: animal sounds panel, look for animals on play structure, pretend rocks to climb, monkey bars, play table underneath
- Covered picnic tables – walk up for additional tables
- Short walk up to the Niguel Botanical Preserve
- Sprayground next to the playground
- Parking lot
Crown Valley Community Center
Located across from the playground & includes an art room, fitness & dance room, collaborative tech room, multi-purpose room with a dining, kitchen, locker room, classrooms, pool deck and more.
Click here for more info. Located next to playground at Crown Valley Park. The sprayground is typically open daily from 10 – 5pm from Memorial Day to Labor Day. After Labor Day, the facility will be open on weekends from 10 – 4pm only, inclement weather permitting, until November 1st.
The Laguna Niguel Labyrinth and Niguel Botanical Preserve
Click here for more info. Located just beyond the playground with 2000 plant species, 4 miles of walking trails, 18 acres of land – rose garden with butterfly bench & butterfly statue. Find the Labyrinth, Formal Garden & Gazebo Green, look for the world flags tile display.
Here are some spots for rent at Crown Valley Park: