Niguel Botanical Preserve
Trail Features Dog Friendly, Picnic Tables
Niguel Botanical Preserve:
Scenic views, 2000 plant species, 4 miles of walking trails, 18 acres of land – rose garden with butterfly bench & butterfly statue. Find the Labyrinth, Formal Garden & Gazebo Green, look for the world flags tile display.
- Map of Niguel Botanical Preserve
- Restrooms & picnic tables by the playground
- Various picnic benches along the trails
- Shaded areas along the trail
- Enter by the playground follow the steps & dirt path – look for the tile flags and continue on to look out point. From there take the trails up and then to the left to the Labyrinth, gardens and butterfly bench.
- Only stroller friendly if you enter past the ampitheater
- Dirt paths, you would want jogging stroller & are limited to certain area trails
- You will find the rose garden, Children’s Garden with butterfly bench & statue with kids hand prints on there, continue up to find the Labyrinth, Formal Garden & Gazebo Green
- Dogs welcome on leash
- Laguna Niguel Community Center across the way
- Crown Valley Splash Pad & Playground here
- Check out our video.