Playground Size - Small
Playground Features All rubber surface
Playground Equipment Baby Bucket Swing, Monkey Bars
Sport Fields Open Grass Area, Soccer
Park Features BBQ, Covered Picnic Tables
Arroyo Park – Playground:
- Restrooms near the back of the police station – short walk through the parking lot from the playground
- Baby bucket swings
- All rubber surface
- Fun Features: tunnel, monkey bars
- Equestrian Arena
- Covered picnic tables and BBQ
- Parking Lot shared with Yorba Linda Police Department so limited parking – follow the path to the playground
Picnic shelters may be reserved through this three-step process:
- Review the department’s Picnic Shelter Reservation Policy and Guidelines (PDF), which includes a list of picnic shelters available for reservation and all applicable fees.
- Complete a Park Reservation Application (PDF) and visit the Parks and Recreation Department at City Hall to complete and pay for your park reservation permit.
- Bring a signed copy of your park reservation permit with you on the day of your event to confirm your reservation.
Looking for more things to do with kids in Yorba Linda, CA?
Click here to find more playgrounds & family friendly things to do in Yorba Linda, CA!