Playground Size - Small
Playground Features Woodchips
Playground Equipment Baby Bucket Swing, Kid Swing, Rockwall
Sport Fields Baseball/Softball
Park Features BBQ, Covered Picnic Tables
Riverdale Park – Playground:
- Right next to the baseball fields
- Baby bucket & kid swings
- Fun features: rockwall, ladders and slides
- Covered picnic tables and BBQ
- Entrance into the Santa Ana River Trail
- Parking lot
Picnic shelters available to residents and non-residents to rent.
Click “Picnic Shelters” & then the playground you would like to reserve. Once you click the playground, you will see more information about what is available to rent.
- Riverdale Park Picnic Shelter rental includes: 4 picnic tables, 2 BBQs & a sink
- Electricity and the open area can be added for an additional cost
Reservations must be made 3 days in advance. To make the reservation select a date and time (the cost per hour is shown here) and create an account or login in to complete your reservation.
Looking for more things to do with kids in Anaheim, CA?
Click here to find more playgrounds & family friendly things to do in Anaheim, CA!