Bosque Trail & Playground
1.5 miles of walking and biking trails with all California natural landscaping. Four parking lots lead to walking trails and large bike paths with tunnels that go under the roads (so you aren’t biking/walking near the street) that lead to picnic tables, BBQ, restrooms and well as a playground.
- 1.5 miles of paths (click for map) goes from Irvine Blvd. and ends at the playground, could continue on to the Great Park
- Decomposed granite walking trails
- Wide paved bike trails
- All CA natural landscaping
- Tunnels allow to never having to bike/scooter/walk near the road
- Trails ends at the playground
- All rubber surface
- Seesaw, spinners, saucer swings, slide on the ill and inground trampoline
- Picnic tables & BBQs
- Restrooms: along the trail & right behind the slide at the playground
- 4 parking lots
Close to Great Park Irvine – ride the Orange Balloon, visit the Great Park Playground & Farm + Food Lab.