Email [email protected] to be included on the list
- Center Stage Studio: (Aliso Viejo) Ages 6-12, Each week campers will celebrate a unique Musical experience with an end of week presentation of our work for family and friends. Offering day and night camp – some of the shows are Encanto, Little Mermaid, Harry Potter, Matilda, Zombies 3, Hamilton. They also offer night dance camp intensives.
- Braver Players: (Costa Mesa) Ages 10-15, Showstopper Summer Camp – Movies include “Greatest Showman,” “Pitch Perfect”, “Chicago”, and “Rocketman”. July 10-21st from 2-5pm Monday – Friday. Final Performance Friday, July 21st. Cost $550
- OC Song and Dance: (Huntington Beach) Ages 7-19, Vocal/theater class, drama, dance – jazz, lyrical, hip hop, tap, musical theater, vocal coaching/audition song preparation, theater games, improvisation, monologue, scene study, commercial workshop, cold reading, video analysis, voice over workshop! (WEBSITE ISSUES – will update)
- Broadway Arts Studio: (Lake Forest) Ages 5-17 Offering 1 week half-day musical theatre camps, 3 week summer musicals and 1 week summer dance intensives
- JET Arts: (Laguna Niguel): Ages 6+, Every summer JET Arts puts on a week long summer camp. Your child will learn improv games and acting exercises on top of being a part of a show. We put on a performance at the end of the camp for all parents and family to see. For summer 2023, they are putting on a production of Teen Beach Movie! JET Arts is a nonprofit organization, and accept donations from parents in whatever amount they can afford, with a recommended donation of $75 per child.
- Acting Academy for Kids: (Mission Viejo & Irvine) Ages 5-14, Acting, Music, Dance & Fusion classes culminate in a Friday performance!
- Creative Kids Playhouse: (San Juan Capistrano & Rancho Santa Margarita & another location to be announced) Various ages with each show, Join the CKP Theatre for productions and skills camps with an emphasis is on meeting each performer where they are and helping them grow in a fun and encouraging environment. This summer it is the Lesson of Peter Rabbit, Pinocchio & The Wizard of Oz presented by the Camelot Players
- Ovations Performing Arts: (Rancho Santa Margarita) Ages 5-16, Check out all the different weekly shows to join this summer, like Trash to Fashion with a Fashion Show and Adams Family Musical, Murder Mystery Improv Camp, Harry Potter, Broadway Revue and Musical Medley Camp! End of every week there be a performance! $350/week
- Drama Kids International: (San Juan Capistrano) Ages 5-12, WAITING FOR 2023 Camp Info – Calling all aspiring playwrights! Campers will love the collaborative experience of writing and starring in their very own original play! A fun, low-pressure performance for family and friends will take place on the last day of camp.
- Actors Studio of Orange County: (Santa Ana) Weekend Teen On-Camera Acting Workshops
- Free to Be Me Studio of Performing Arts: (Westminster) Ages 4+, Performer will learn some amazing new skill sets in a supportive and nurturing environment. A day full with a innovative curriculum built to foster leadership, friendships, performance techniques and creativity.
- Huntington Beach APA Kids & APA JR! (Huntington Beach) 1st – 9th Grade, Students will experience the arts through active participation in art, music, dance and acting conducted at the newly renovated visual and performing arts facilities at Huntington Beach High School. Camp culminates in a showcase performance and mini art show on the last day. July 10 – 21 APA Goes Prehistoric & July 24 – August 4 APA Surfs the Web.
- Artventure (Aliso Viejo) Ages 6-12, Students will enjoy learning multiple art mediums, making new friends, and having fun! We explore a variety of mediums such as needle felting, polymer clay, mixed media, drawing, and painting. Also offer a Teen Summer camp (Ages 13-17) Their camps give students an outlet to express themselves through art. Teens will explore mixed media, sculpture, drawing, and painting.
- Art Steps: (Costa Mesa, Laguna Hills, Yorba Linda) Ages 4-18, sharpen classical art skills while having FUN! Individualized, age appropriate instruction lets young artists of all skill levels immerse themselves in a full week of drawing, painting, and sculpting what they love. In class and virtual camps available.
- Kid Create: (Dana Point) Ages 4-12 Various camps from Bling, Pokémon, Slime, Drawing, STEAM and more!
- Artology Studio: (Irvine) Ages 6+, offering fine art camp for kids with weekly art themes, WAITING FOR 2023 INFO
- Laguna Art Museum (Laguna Beach) Ages 6-12 Throughout Summer 2023, LAM will be welcoming kids into the museum for expanded learning and creative opportunities that can be found only at Laguna Art Museum.
Code Ninjas can be found all over OC – Code Ninjas Camps empower kids to gain valuable tech skills and make new friends!
- Code Ninjas (Irvine) & Code Ninjas (Fountain Valley) & Code Ninjas (La Habra) & Code Ninjas (Anaheim Hills) & Code Ninjas (Ladera Ranch)
- Code Ninjas (Los Alamitos) Ages 5-15, Transform your child’s love for technology into a learning adventure. Learn skills like 3D Design, Roblox Development, Minecraft, Modding, Code your own games and more!
- Code Ninjas (Newport Beach) Ages 5-14+, engaging STEM Summer camps that are perfect combination of learning and fun! Grow your child’s knowledge and excitement about technology with camps like Code your own Robot in Minecraft, Robotics in Lego, Become a Youtuber and more!
- PlanetBravo: (Irvine) Grades 2-9, Techno-tainment Camp – Learn to code, make movies, mod Minecraft, or build robots. Do incredible things with technology this summer. 1-week sessions- June 26-Aug 4, Mon-Fri 9- 3PM, $449-$649 per week
- ID Tech Camp: (Irvine) ages: 7-17, Weeklong, co-ed experience offers courses for every interest in a well-balanced, fun environment. Roblox, Minecraft, Coding, Java, Battle Royale, Battle Bots, Mission Mars, Video Production, 3D Printing, Creative Design, VR & more!
- The Coder School: (Irvine) ages: 7-14, Students will code throughout the week then demonstrate their creations to parents and families!
- Heat Culinary (Laguna Niguel) Ages 8-12 & Teen Camp 13-18 – kids will have fun, learn, and bring home great recipes that will impress family and friends. They will learn basic cooking technique from roasting and grilling, to baking and desserts, all with interesting flavors from around the world. Each day will be full of delicious food and hands on cooking as they make new friends in the HEAT kitchen.
- Culinary Kids (Aliso Viejo & San Clemente) Ages 6-13, Where young chefs come to play and learn through hands-on learning.
- Lil’ Chefs School (Irvine) Ages 4+, Whether your child likes to bake, create, roast, sauté, fry or just blend, we have a camp for all interests. Our camps are organized into three age groups so all chefs team up with their peers. Tiny Chefs ages 4-6, Lil’ Chefs ages, 7-9, and Teen Chefs 10 and older will get to taste everything that they cook and all recipes will be sent home for later preparation. This is a hands-on cooking camp.
- Avanti Dance Company (Costa Mesa) Ages 3.5-15, Jazz, Ballet, Hip Hop, Musical Theater, Acro-Tumbling. Blend of socialization and skill building, age-appropriate music and themes, arts/crafts, games, movie time and end the week show for parents. (WAITING FOR 2023 INFO)
- OC Dance Productions (Various South OC locations) OC Dance offers comprehensive summer camps in dance, cheerleading, musical theater and “princess training”.
- DSAPA Dance (Yorba Linda) Details to come
- Impact Dance Center (Los Alamitos) Ages 3-18, Camps designed to build character and confidence. Impact has a 4-week class session, morning dance camps, afternoon dance camps, intensives, private lessons and more.
- Cal Elite Hip Hop Dance Camp (Rancho Santa Margarita) Ages 6-14, Hip Hop Dance camp – more info coming soon
- Cal Elite Preschool Dance Camp (Rancho Santa Margarita) Ages 2.5-6, Preschool Dance Camp will be held at Reve Dance Conservatory
- Creative Outlet Performing Arts Center (Foothill Ranch) Ages 3-11, Various themed Dance camps like Gabby’s Dollhouse, Wednesday Addams, TikTok Takeover, The Greatest show & more!
- Camp Izza (Irvine) Ages 5-12, Summer day camp experience where all children can thrive, have fun, meet new friends, and be comfortable being who they are. Arts & Crafts, Sports, Water Play, Games, Theme Days, Mindfulness, Game Room. The weekly themes are Road Trip, Island Explorer, Space Week, Dino Week, Wacky Week & Super Week
- Irvine Ranch Outdoor Education Center (Irvine) Ages 6-17 Come have a week-long adventure at the Irvine Ranch Outdoor Education Center. Adventure campers will enjoy team building, hands-on STEM activities while experiencing the great outdoors!
- Camp Co – Lake Forest Sun & Sail Club (Lake Forest) Ages 5-12, campers will be involved in team-building activities, weekly science experiments, scavenger hunts, connect with nature, craft, sports and more! Daily themes, daily swimming and the opportunity to do some catch and release fishing.
- Camp James (Newport Beach) Ages 4+, Traditional style day camp offered in a natural, outdoor environment. The goal is to expose children to a wide variety of activities from archery, arts & Crafts, bounce house, canoes, dance, drama, go-carts, kayaks, laser tag, martial arts, magic, miniature golf, music, rock climbing, sports, swimming, targets, water park, zipline and more!
- YMCA (Various Locations) Grades K-8th, Camp is about learning skills, developing character, and making friends. Camps provide opportunities for kids to become a community as they learn both how to be more independent and how to contribute to a group as they engage in physical, social, and educational activities. Check for day & specialty camps.
- Kiddie Academy CampVentures (Mission Viejo) Ages 5-12, Camp inspires imagination through hands-on activities, field trips and themed events, while balancing individual needs and interests.
- MyGym (Buena Park & Huntington Beach & Ladera Ranch & Newport Beach & Rancho Santa Margarita & Tustin & Yorba Linda) Ages 2yrs and 4months-10yrs, Play games in the gym, every day has a new theme, craft and snack.
- Galileo (Irvine, Costa Mesa, Newport Beach, Los Alamitos) Pre-K-10th grade, Kids engage in the kind of meaningful, inspiring learning that helps them create a bright future—a future that starts right now.
- Summer in the Son (Huntington Beach) K-8th grade, While on campus, campers engage in Bible lessons, indoor and outdoor recreational games, and fun activities to campus, they also get to go on awesome field trios throughout the summer
- Cal Elite Classic Summer Camp (Rancho Santa Margarita) Ages 3.5-11, Cal Elite’s iconic summer camp provides kids with an active day sports and fun including gymnastics, tumbling, ninja, basic aerial, basic aerial arts, obstacle courses, water games, hip hop, trampolines, rock climbing, crafts and more!
- Camp Heritage Oak (Yorba Linda) Ages 2.5-13, participate in exciting games, become involved in performing and creative arts, spend time on our splash pad, learn about kindness and leadership, and participate in a unique daily event.
- Anneliese School (Laguna Beach) Ages 4-13, Choose from enriching weeklong camp offerings focused around Ecology, Art, Cooking, World Language and Culture, STEM, Sports, and much more.
Azarian Gymnastics Camps (Aliso Viejo) ages 4-10, a mix of exciting exercises and educational activities to ensure a fun-filled program for all campers!
- Camp activities include gymnastics, games, arts & crafts, snack time, lunch time (for full day campers), and so much more!
- Go swimming every Tuesday from 1-2pm for full day campers at Premier Aquatics across the street
- Pack a lunch or order Chick-Fil-A to the full day campers Monday-Thursday!
- Friday is dress up & pizza party with a special guest related to the theme!
2023 Themes – Under the Sea, Wild Animal Adventures, Dino-Mania, Once Upon a Time, Lego Masters, FairyTale Fantasies, Superhero Academy, Super Mario World, and Aloha!
- New Hope Gymnastics (Fountain Valley) Ages 4-16, Structured gymnastics, maze days, game days, water days, face painting and more! $300 for week or $65 per day
- SCATS Gymnastics (Huntington Beach) Ages 3-13, Recreational gymnastics camps jam-packed with gymnastics, recreational swimming, Olympic sports, athletic games, arts & crafts, music, walking field trips, special events, and special guests. (WAITING FOR 2023 INFO)
- Olympica Gymnastics (Laguna Hills) Ages 3 (potty trained) -13, High-energy, recreational gymnastics camps are jam-packed with gymnastics, athletic games & contests, creative arts & crafts, music, special events and special guests. (WAITING FOR 2023 INFO)
- Us Too Gymnastics (Lake Forest) Ages 6-12, Inclusive Summer Camp with gymnastics, arts & crafts, sports, and more, we’ve got something to make any kid’s summer one to remember.
- Wildfire Gymnastics (Lake Forest) Ages 3+ Gymnastics, trampolines, bounce house and more! (WAITING FOR 2023 INFO)
- Vibe Gymnastics (Orange) Details to come
- California Gymnastics (Orange) Campers will enjoy the most fun aspects of gymnastics. Daily activities include games, trampoline, bungees, foam pit and skill developement on the individual events.
- School of Rock (Huntington Beach, Rancho Santa Margarita, Santa Ana, Tustin) Ages 7-12, Various camp from Rock 101 Camp to Classic Rock Rewind to Classic Rock n’ Roll to Beatles Camp to Songwriting Camp & more!
- Los Rios Rock School: (San Juan Capistrano) Ages 6-17, Weekly camps are a hybrid of one-on-one learning, group rehearsals, and performance experiences that truly inspire confidence and memories that will last a lifetime. The set list of songs for performances are chosen together by the campers and are performed in concert at the end of the week on the Los Rios Rock School professional stage.
- Sounds of Color Studio (Santa Ana) Experience a wide variety of activities including: music, art, fashion, acting, creative writing, cooking and much more!
- Orange County Music School (Tustin) Summer piano boot camp
- Ocean Institute (Dana Point) Ages 5-17, using the ocean as the classroom to inspire children to learn! Various camps for different ages.
- Pacific Marine Mammal Center (Laguna Beach) Ages 8-12, Campers learn how the animal care team rehabilitates seal and sea lion patients through a series of mock activities including weighing fish, preparing fish smoothies, cleaning pens and learning the art of marine mammal rescue. Each day has a different theme with hands-on activities, science labs, arts and crafts.
- Silver Stirrup Riding Academy (Lake Forest) Ages 6-16, Learn about the proper care of horses, have some riding time, hands-on horse interaction, learning, games, and arts and crafts. Moving locations – not likely to have 2023 Camps
- ENC (Newport Beach) Ages 4-13, Nature Camp provides nature play and science education in an outdoor, hands-on setting. Campers spend their time observing nature up close using tools like binoculars, magnifying lenses and microscopes. Science concepts are introduced in a fun environment, with crafts, games and hands-on activities.
- Magic Steps Studios – Farm School Camp (San Juan Capistrano) – Ages 4-7, Farm School Camp is the perfect place for your animal-loving child. Days are filled with animal education, art, crafts, music and hands on animal interactions. The mission is to model love, respect and empathy for animals. The camp includes the following: t-shirt, Zoomars zoo entrance, feed for animals, art supplies, gem mining, train ride and photos of camp daily.
- Gladstone Equestrain (San Juan Capistrano) Learn the a foundation in safety starting in the grooming bay, throughout the ride and until the time the horse is returned to its stall you will learn how to handle and ride the horse in the safest possible manner. Students learn to ride with confidence and are very successful in the show ring.
- SEL Horse Camp (Trabuco Canyon) Ages 12-16, Students will focus on different aspects of Socio-Emotional Learning through engaging closely with the horses on the ground, learning horse management skills including: grooming, horse-to-human communication, sensory training and exercising.
- The Reptile Zoo (Westminster) Ages 5-12, Join for interactive sessions where campers will receive hands-on education about exotic reptiles housed here at The Reptile Zoo before participating in the daily zoo assignments including animal feeding and enrichment.
- Fashion Camp (Tustin) Ages 7-15. Create. Design. Sew. Fashion Camp is a creative learning space centered on all things fashion. They teach your kids creating, designing and sewing skills, from inspiration to the final project. Kids will sketch, drape, create, design, hand-sew, machine sew and more.
- Adventures in Writing (Fullerton & Tustin & Irvine) 1st-8th grade, Credentialed teachers, musicians and college students help new campers build confidence and fall in love with writing, and help returning campers continue to develop as writers!
- Etiquette Factory (Various locations) Ages 5-12, camps help children understand why integrity, respect, empathy, and charity help our lives. We define manners as: Helping those around you to feel valued through music, games, role play, stories, activities and discussion,. Skills including: Proper Introductions, Being A Guest, Dining Etiquette, Sincere Apologies, Giving & Receiving Gifts and more!
- Cub Scouts Camp Cub-O-Saurus (Orange – Irvine Ranch Outdoor Education Center) July 5-8th, Cub Scouts will earn Cub Adventures, learn all about dinosaurs, shoot, climb and so much more! Cub Scouts $300 & Adults $175
- Cub Scout Daycamp (Trabuco Canyon – O’Neill Park) June 12 – 16, Non scouts can now join registered Cub Scouts as Campers! If you have wondered about the neat things that scouts get to do, now you can attend Cub Scout Daycamp and see for yourself. Kids 3yrs old, that are potty trained, through Kindergarten age and must have a parent volunteering at camp in order to attend.
- Cub Scout Daycamp (Garden Grove – Kiwanisland) July 24 – 28, Non scouts can now join registered Cub Scouts as Campers! If you have wondered about the neat things that scouts get to do, now you can attend Cub Scout Daycamp and see for yourself. Cub Scout – Registered BSA incoming Tigers and above. Incoming Lions can only participate in Tot Lot. Non Scout Camper must be at least first grade age.
- Cub Scout Daycamp (Fullerton-D. Russell Parks Junior High) July 10 to 14, Non scouts can now join registered Cub Scouts as Campers! If you have wondered about the neat things that scouts get to do, now you can attend Cub Scout Daycamp and see for yourself. Kids 3yrs old, that are potty trained, through Kindergarten age and must have a parent volunteering at camp in order to attend.
- Sabertooth Baseball: (Orange) Ages: 7-13, this camp focuses on providing youth athletes with fundamental skills training, adopting the right mindset and mental approach to the game of baseball, teaching athletes the importance of working hard and having fun with the sport!
- Tim O’Donoghue’s Baseball Camp: (North Tustin) Ages 7-13 A typical day at camp involves stretching/throwing mechanics, fundamental skill work, drills, and games!
- So Cal Baseball (La Habra & Yorba Linda) Ages 5-12, The Mission of FCA Baseball Called Up Camps is to facilitate an environment where kids can learn and grow in their love for the game of baseball while receiving encouragement in their spiritual walk.
- South OC Baseball (San Juan Capistrano) Ages 8-12, Camps offer advanced training for all types of skill levels from beginners to elite level player
- UCI Baseball Camp (Irvine) Ages 6-12 Learn skills and fundamentals from Division I coaches and athletes. Activities and will focus on improving each camper’s fundamentals, teamwork, and discipline. Areas include everything from outfield and infield play, hitting, base running, sliding and much more in a fun dynamic learning environment. Click a link above to register for your preferred camp.
- Klay Thompson Basketball Camp (Mission Viejo) Ages 8-15, Klay and his coaches will offer tips and hands-on instruction, including lectures, fundamental basketball skills stations, contests, and scrimmage games in a high-energy, fun, and positive environment. WAITING FOR 2023 INFO
- SoCal Elite Sports Basketball (Irvine) K-8 Grade, SoCal Elite’s seasonal youth basketball camps are a great opportunity for your child to learn the game of basketball in a friendly atmosphere. Each camper is placed with his or her age group and skill level to ensure a positive environment and an overall fun experience.
- OC Rain Basketball (Irvine & Santa Ana) Ages 6-14, Camps structured around developing skills, abilities, basketball IQ, while making it a fun and engaging experience.
- UCI Basketball (Irvine) Ages 5-13, Campers will be exposed to interactive instruction in all aspects of the game in a dynamic and fun learning environment. These exciting, fast-paced camps featuring drills, demonstrations, daily competitions, team strategies and tournament games
- Matt Leinart Football Camp (Varoius OC locations) Ages 4-14, Each day will include football fundamental drills covering different positions, followed by flag football games where players can put those new skills to use.
- Karate OC (Fullerton & Placentia/Yorba Linda) A summer filled with fun, field trips, arts & crafts, new friends, martial arts, and character-building experience!
- Julie Foudy Soccer Camp (Mission Viejo) Ages 7-14, Soccer Camp aims to expose as many players as possible to great role models and coaches with a curriculum that integrates a mixed-ability teaching approach.
- Challenger Sports Soccer Camps (Orange) Ages 3-14, week-long half day and full day soccer camps improve your child’s soccer skills whilst providing a unique cultural experience rooted in British training methodology. Camps are designed for all ages and ability levels, from beginner to advanced players- they use age appropriate practices to help players develop at their own pace, learn brand new skills and become an all-round better player
- UCI Soccer Camp (Irvine) Ages 4-18, youth soccer camps are built for younger players of all abilities. We develop fundamental skills through fun soccer games
- Evolution Swim Academy (Nellie Gail and Rancho Mission Viejo) Ages 5-12, Camp includes daily exposure to field games, kickball, capture the flag, soccer, football, pool time and arts & crafts.
- Aliso Viejo Tennis (Aliso Viejo) Ages 4-12, Tennis camp for all skill levels.
- V&V Tennis Academy (Aliso Viejo) Teaches players how to win in different game situations and how to stay mentally strong in critical points. Fun environment helping students to make new friends and love the game of tennis even more! The camp also includes swimming pool time.
- UCI Tennis Camp (Irvine) Ages 8-17, Whether a novice or an experienced tournament player, participants will learn technical skills, footwork, conditioning and match play strategies in both drill and game situations. Players will be grouped depending on age, level, experience and will receive personal instruction and written evaluation at the end of each week.
Track & Field
- UCI Track & Field (Irvine) Ages 6-18, Develop sports-specific speed to be used in soccer, basketball, football, baseball, track and field, and more. Learn the techniques and training methods used by world class athletes and coaches for the overall development of speed and velocity! A track meet will be held on the last day of camp.
- SoCal Elite Sports Volleyball (Irvine) 1st-9th grade, SoCal Elite’s seasonal youth volleyball camps are a great opportunity for your child to learn the fast-paced game of volleyball and play games against players with similar skill levels in a community-based environment. Each camper is placed with his or her age group and skill level to ensure a positive environment and an overall fun experience!
- TStreet Volleyball (Irvine) Camps teach your child correct volleyball, fundamentals and movement patterns in a safe and comfortable day-camp environment. Each player will learn setting, hitting, passing, and serving. We finish each day with 6 vs. 6 competition.
- Volley OC (Huntington Beach, Irvine, Aliso Viejo, Huntington Beach) Ages 8-13, Through educational and recreational activities, field trips, challenges, art, and more, campers will learn some of life’s most necessary skills, like resiliency, positivity, adaptability, relationship-building, and caring for others.
- UCI Volleyball Camp (Irvine) Ages 7-18, Instruction will focus on the fundamental aspects of the game with emphasis on refining technical ability and strengthening individual athletic confidence. Designed to give the best possible experience and education for volleyball athletes aspiring to play at the next level.
- Ultimate Ninjas (Anaheim Hills) WAITING FOR 2023 INFO
- Bala Shala Yoga (Laguna Beach) Ages 4-15, Yoga, ocean breezes, yummy food, meditation, mindfulness, laughter, meeting new friends and FUN!
- Etnies Skatepark (Lake Forest) More details to come
- Laguna Fencing Center (Laguna Hills) Ages 7-14, For beginners, the basics of fencing will be taught and reinforced in a fun and friendly environment, through games, drills and bouting (sparring). For intermediate fencers, more advanced tactics will be taught and reinforced.
- Bricks 4 Kidz: (Anaheim & Irvine) Using specialized LEGO® Technic pieces such as gears, axles, and electric motors, children work in pairs to construct a variety of Bricks 4 Kidz models, as well as build creations of their own!
- Strategic Kids: (Laguna Hills) Teaching Strategic Chess, LEGO instruction and building courses, Strategic Magic, Strategic Origami and our latest – Strategic Cartooning. WAITING FOR 2023 INFO
- Brainbuilders: (Laguna Niguel & Tustin) Ages 6-14 Camps range from robotics to video game camp to Harry Potter, Engineering, Science, LEGOs, coding, woodshop and more!
- Destination Science (Orange) Three hands-on science lessons each day to get kids excited about science!
- Bionerds: (Various South OC locations) Learn about laboratory safety, hands-on biology activities and learn from guest speakers.
KG Beach Camps (Dana Point) Ages 4-13, Enjoy a variety of activities such as trips to the local tidepools, bean bag toss, boogie boarding at Doheny State Beach, Stand-Up Paddle Boarding, Sailing, Kayaking, Rowing, Whale Watching on Dolphin Dave’s Catamaran Safari, Beach Games, Activities, Crafts and more!
- Jr. Lifeguards (Dana Point & Newport Beach) Ages 4-12, The California Junior Lifeguards Programs and Super Surf Camps are proud to be able to provide participants with the highest quality of instructors.
- Jr. Lifeguards (Huntington Beach) Ages 9-17, Learn about ocean and beach safety, lifesaving techniques, procedures for bodysurfing, body boarding, board surfing, development of swimming skills, competition with other Jr. Lifeguard programs, volleyball, and miscellaneous beach games, activities, field trips, and ecology.
- Jr. Lifeguards (San Clemente) Ages 9-16, The San Clemente Junior Lifeguard Program is an ocean and beach safety program. Participants receive education and experience in ocean safety, first aid, rescue techniques, body surfing, board surfing, physical fitness, and Marine Safety operations.
- Jr. Lifeguards (Seal Beach) Ages 9-17, The 7-week program, the Junior Lifeguard Program is a fun, but physically demanding, hands-on program that provides the participants with knowledge and appreciation for the ocean and its surrounding environment. The program is designed to emphasize the importance of safety, respect, and: Ocean Proofing, Physical Development, Lifeguard Skills, First Aid, and Competition. Junior Lifeguards will participate in many activities including open water swimming, paddle boarding, body surfing, body boarding, surfing, and beach games.
- JP’s Surf Camp (San Clemente) Ages 6+, Camps are weekly or daily drop-in 9-12pm & 1-4pm. Emphasis is on ocean awareness, surfing instruction and technique, surfing etiquette, wave selection and judgment, proper surfing equipment and overall physical fitness. Soft surfboards are used for instruction.
- Little Surf Co (Huntington Beach) Little Squirts (Ages 4-6 years old) / Surf Groms (Ages 7-14 years old). Come catch waves with a surf school that’s educational, inspirational, and safe! They focus on surfing fundamentals, water safety, wave selection, paddling, and catching waves. This summer program focuses on the basics of surfing. Boards, wetsuits & rash guards are provided.
- Endless Summer Surf Camp (San Onofre) Ages 10+, The programs consist of personalized surf instruction on the beach, in the water, professional surf photography and video analysis back at the camp. The focus of our sessions is on water safety and surfing instruction while having fun in the sun.
- St. Johns (Orange) Preschool to 6th Grade, June 19-23, 9am – 12:15pm Kids will LAUNCH on an out-of-this-world adventure that’s light years of faith-building fun! STELLAR rockets kids on a cosmic quest where they’ll have a blast shining Jesus’ light to the world.
- Saddleback Church (Lake Forest) July 12 – July 14, Summer Blast is a 3-day, VBS-style event hosted at Saddleback Kids! Kids entering kindergarten through grade 5 are invited! July 26 – July 28 Rancho & Español
- Mariners Church (Various Locations) WAITING FOR 2023 INFO
- Irvine – June 19th – 23rd 9am-12pm (K – 5th grade)
- Huntington Beach – June 26th – 30th (K – 5th grade)
- Mission Viejo – June 26th – 30th (K – 5th grade)
- North Irvine – June 26th – 30th (K – 5th grade)
- Santa Ana – June 26th – 30th (K – 5th grade)
- Tustin – June 26th – 30th (K – 5th grade)
- Calvary Chapel (Orange) (age 3 – must be potty trained to 6th grade) Camp is the week of June 26-30th and the theme is SPY Academy
- Calvary Church (Santa Ana) (Nursery to 6th grade) Camp is the week of July 24th-28th and the theme is Steller VBS
- Coast Bible Church (San Juan Capistrano) June 26 – June 30 Join us for songs, skits, Bible stories, games, crafts, snacks and tons of fun!