Playground Size - Medium
Playground Features All rubber surface
Playground Equipment Baby Bucket Swing, Balance Beam, Boulder to Climb, Fireman's Pole, Inclusive Swing, Kid Swing, Spring Rider
Sport Fields Baseball/Softball, Basketball, Hiking/Walking Trail, Soccer
Park Features Covered Picnic Tables
Wildcatters Park – Playground:
- Restrooms next to the playground
- All rubber surface
- Baby bucket, kid and inclusive swing
- Fun features: boulder to climb on, fireman’s pole, spring rider, balance beam, log tunnel, play panel with drum
- .6 mile loop walking trail from the playground
- Covered picnic tables next to the playground
- Parking lot
The City of Brea does not allow picnic areas to be reserved in advance. Picnic areas are available on a first come-first-serve basis. Bounce houses and generators are prohibited at all Brea parks.
Looking for more things to do with kids in Brea, CA?
Click here to find more playgrounds & family friendly things to do in Brea, CA!