Walnut Grove Park
Playground Size - Small
Playground Features Woodchips
Playground Equipment Baby Bucket Swing, Kid Swing, Monkey Bars
Sport Fields Baseball/Softball, Volleyball
Park Features BBQ, Covered Picnic Tables
Walnut Grove Park – Playground:
- Baby bucket and kid swings
- Fun features: pretend play window and door, monkey bars
- Covered picnic tables and BBQ
- Street parking – no parking 9-12pm Mondays for street sweeping
Picnic shelters available to residents and non-residents to rent.
Click “Picnic Shelters” & then the playground you would like to reserve. Once you click the playground, you will see more information about what is available to rent.
- Walnut Grove Picnic shelter rental
Reservations must be made 3 days in advance. To make the reservation select a date and time (the cost per hour is shown here) and create an account or login in to complete your reservation.
Looking for more things to do with kids in Anaheim, CA?
Click here to find more playgrounds & family friendly things to do in Anaheim, CA!