Veterans Sports Park
Playground Size - Medium
Playground Features All rubber surface
Playground Equipment Baby Bucket Swing, Climbing Net, Inclusive Swing, Kid Swing, Seesaw, Spinner, Spring Rider, Zipline
Sport Fields Baseball/Softball, Basketball, Fitness Equipment, Open Grass Area, Pickleball, Skate Park, Soccer, Tennis, Volleyball
Park Features BBQ, Covered Picnic Tables
Veterans Sports Park at Tustin Legacy – Playground:
- Restrooms short walk past the skatepark
- All rubber surface
- Baby bucket, kid and inclusive swing
- Fun features: Inclusive zipline, sit on zipline, climbing net, four person seesaw, spring rider
- Splash Pad
- Open Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend daily 10AM – 5PM
- Check here to see all the Splash Pads in OC!
- Shower next to the splash pad
- Veteran’s Memorial – that reads “Freedom, Respect, Sacrifice, Honor” with a seating area and screen with images of local veterans.
- Large covered picnic tables area and BBQ
- Parking lot
Click for more info & fees & call Tustin Parks and Recreation at 714-573-3326 to find out availability of desired date(s). Bounce house are allowed here. Park reservations are currently being done virtually with credit card payment. Complete an application and pay the applicable fees at the Parks and Recreation counter at Tustin City Hall 300 Centennial Way, Tustin. Remember to keep your copy of the permit.
Looking for more things to do with kids in Tustin, CA?
Click here to find more playgrounds & family friendly things to do in Tustin, CA!