Playground Size - Small
Playground Features All rubber surface
Playground Equipment Baby Bucket Swing, Fireman's Pole, Kid Swing, Pirate Ship/Boat, Swinging Rings
Sport Fields Hiking/Walking Trail, Open Grass Area, Soccer
Park Features BBQ, Covered Picnic Tables
Valencia Park – Playground:
- Short walk to the playground from the parking lot
- Restrooms at the entrance to the playground
- Baby bucket and kid swings
- All rubber surface
- Fun Features: ship/boat with look out telescope & steering wheels, play panel with music, swinging rings, fireman’s pole
- Connects Mountains to Sea Hiking/Riding Trail to Peter’s Canyon Hiking & Biking Trail (at the back corner of the park – leads you under Jamboree Road)
- Covered picnic tables and BBQ (right behind the restrooms)
- Parking lot shared with Myford Elementary School
Picnic area is first-come, first-serve for groups of 50 or less. Alcohol and vendors are not permitted. Bounce house allowed with permit.
Looking for more things to do with kids in Irvine, CA?
Click here to find more playgrounds & family friendly things to do in Irvine, CA!