Twila Reid Park
Playground Size - Large
Playground Features Woodchips
Playground Equipment Baby Bucket Swing, Climbers, Climbing Net, Kid Swing, Rockwall, Spinner, Zipline
Sport Fields Baseball/Softball, Disc Golf, Pickleball, Soccer
Park Features BBQ, Covered Picnic Tables
Twila Reid Park – Playground:
- Baby bucket and kid swings
- Fun features: climbing net, net spinner, climbing net sphere, zipline, climbing ladder, rockwall
- Covered picnic tables and BBQ additional tables and BBQ in the grass
- Recreation Center
- Shuffleboard & Horseshoes
- Parking lot
Picnic shelters available to residents and non-residents to rent.
Click “Picnic Shelters” & then the playground you would like to reserve. Once you click the playground, you will see more information about what is available to rent.
- Twila Reid Picnic Shelter rental is one of the largest shelters, located near the playground and pickleball courts
- Shelter rental includes: 18 picnic tables, 8 BBQs, 2 prep tables & 2 sinks
- Electricity can be added for an additional cost
Reservations must be made 3 days in advance. To make the reservation select a date and time (the cost per hour is shown here) and create an account or login in to complete your reservation.
Looking for more things to do with kids in Anaheim, CA?
Click here to find more playgrounds & family friendly things to do in Anaheim, CA!