Tustin Sports Park
Playground Size - Small
Playground Features Inclusive, Sand
Playground Equipment Inclusive Swing, Kid Swing, Mommy and Me Swing, Shaded Play Area, Sounds Panel, Spinner, Swinging Rings
Sport Fields Baseball/Softball, Basketball, Open Grass Area, Tennis
Park Features BBQ, Covered Picnic Tables
Tustin Sports Park – Playground:
- Renovated in 2022
- Restrooms (next to the playground – left of Bageled)
- Inclusive playground
- All rubber surface with a small sand box
- Mommy & me, inclusive and kid swings
- Fun features: large play structure with swinging rings, small rock wall, shaded slides, music panel, play panels with fun mirrors, games & music, play car & stop light, belts to go through, net spinner, inclusive spinner (wheelchair wheels need to be locked into place before use)
- Tables next to the playground
- Bageled next to the playground – check here for hours & more info
- Additional covered picnic tables and BBQ (short walk by the baseball fields)
- Parking lot shared with Tustin Ranch Elementary School and athletic fields
Click for more info & fees & call Tustin Parks and Recreation at (714) 573-3326 to find out availability of desired date(s). Park reservations are currently being done virtually with credit card payment. Complete an application and pay the applicable fees at the Parks and Recreation counter at Tustin City Hall 300 Centennial Way, Tustin. Remember to keep your copy of the permit.
Looking for more things to do with kids in Tustin, CA?
Click here to find more playgrounds & family friendly things to do in Tustin, CA!