Turtle Rock Community Park
Playground Size - Medium
Playground Features Sand
Playground Equipment Baby Bucket Swing, Climbing Net, Kid Swing, Zipline
Sport Fields Baseball/Softball, Hiking/Walking Trail, Open Grass Area, Tennis, Volleyball
Park Features BBQ, Picnic Tables
Turtle Rock Community Park – Playground:
- Restrooms on the side of the Community Center on the way to the playground
- Baby bucket and kid swings
- Fun features: climbing net, zipline
- Picnic tables and BBQ
- Paved pathway to the playground, cross the bridge over water into the open grass area
- Turtle Rock Nature Center (shares a parking lot – short walk from the playground) has animal displays, books, animal tracks guess panel, puppets, toys and information about local plants and animals.
- Also entrance into nature trails complete with a labyrinth, look for birds & animals, take bridge over water & explore native plant gardens
- Parking lot
- Trail Access from here to Boomer Canyon Trail
Turtle Rock Community Center multipurpose room, kitchen, meeting room, craft room and picnic shelter available for rent. Bounce houses allowed with reservation and permit. Electrical outlet available.
To make a reservation contact Facility Reservations at (949) 724-6620 or [email protected]. Or fill out a Facility Reservation Application & Request form.
Looking for more things to do with kids in Irvine, CA?
Click here to find more playgrounds & family friendly things to do in Irvine, CA!