Treasure Island Beach
Treasure Island Beach is a pristine beach south of the Montage Resort in Laguna Beach. Great beach for exploring the tide pools, swimming, snorkeling and rock to climb and even an arch to walk through!
Right off of Coast Highway you will see Treasure Island Park which has a grassy area with picnic benches to enjoy the ocean views. Below it is the parking structure and restrooms, follow the path to the ramp or stairs down to Treasure Island Beach with a shower at the bottom. Tide pools and arch on the right, miles of sandy beaches.
- Restrooms by the parking structure
- Paved ramp the whole way or take the stairs down to the beach
- Showers at the bottom of the stairs/ramp at the beach entrance
- Picnic benches at top to take in the ocean views
- Recommend bringing water shoes to explore the tide pools
- Next to Montage Resort
- Metered parking across the street or paid parking in the structure
- Lang Park Playground across the street
- Check out our video here!