Treasure Cove Caves
Trail Features Ocean/Harbor Views, Picnic Tables
Treasure Cove Caves:
.6 mile walk from the parking lot to Treasure Cove caves. Pass restrooms, through tunnels and down stairs to the caves on the sand. Visit at low tide to be able to explore inside the caves and the tide pools. Short walk to look out point.
- Park in the P-1 parking lot and walk right, pass the restrooms and go through the tunnel until you see stairs to walk down to the sand and the caves are on the right (.6 mile walk)
- Dogs allowed on leash on the trails but not on the sand
- Check here for events in Crystal Cove like guided hikes, night hikes, the arts, learn about local animals and more
- To get here turn right at Newport Coast Dr/State Park and park in the P-1 Parking lot
- Go on ppprk.com and download the app “Passport Parking” to pay from your phone, $15 day-use fee
- Check out our video!