Playground Size - Medium
Playground Features Inclusive, Sand
Playground Equipment Excavator, Inclusive Swing, Kid Swing, Monkey Bars, Swinging Rings
Sport Fields Baseball/Softball, Hiking/Walking Trail, Open Grass Area, Skate Park, Tennis
Park Features BBQ, Covered Picnic Tables
TeWinkle Park – Playground:
- Restrooms building next to the playground
- Small shade sails
- Kid and inclusive (without harness) swings
- Fun features: rocking boat, swinging monkey bars, swinging rings, tunnels, telescope, steering wheel, pretend table underneath, excavator
- Covered picnic tables and BBQ
- Paved pathway and walking path around the lake
- Short walk up the hill from the playground, climb the rocks or follow the path to the lake. Walk the path, see the ducks, turtles and waterfall.
- Bark park (dog park) & skate park across the street
- Parking lot – short walk to the playgroun
Check here for all the rental information, fees & application.
Make an appointment under “Park Rental”. Please note, making an appointment online does not guarantee the proposed reservation which must be made in person. If you need assistance making an appointment, please call (714) 754-5300 or email [email protected].
Park reservations must be made 3 business days or up to 1 year in advance. No reservations will be accepted without payment. Park reservations are completed in person Monday-Thurs & alternating Fridays from 8am-4:30pm.
Looking for more things to do with kids in Costa Mesa, CA?
Click here to find more playgrounds & family friendly things to do in Costa Mesa, CA!