Sunset Ridge Park
Playground Size - Small
Playground Features Sand
Playground Equipment Baby Bucket Swing, Boulder to Climb, Kid Swing, Shaded Play Area
Sport Fields Baseball/Softball, Open Grass Area, Soccer
Park Features BBQ, Covered Picnic Tables
Sunset Ridge Park – Playground:
- Long walk from the parking lot across a busy street (Superior) and then up the stairs or ramp to playground. Plans to build a pedestrian/biking bridge to connect the parking lot to the playground – construction to start end of summer 2022.
- Peaking ocean views from the top of the park
- Baby bucket and kid swings
- Fun features: lizard and frog to climb on, log tunnel, boulder with climbing net
- Covered picnic tables and BBQs
- Free library- give one/take one
- Superior Parking lot (Pay there or pay with the ParkMobile app and it will alert you when your parking will expire and will allow you to add time from your app) – walk across superior then up the stairs or ramp to the playground
Call (949) 644-3151 for more information on reservations, no alcohol or amplified music.