Sleepy Hollow Beach
Beach Features Tide pools
Flight down the stairs to ramp on the beach, small tide pools to the left during low tide and short walk right down the beach to the mural. Metered street parking.
- Take the stairs down to a ramp to the beach
- Small amount of tide pools can be seen on the left at low tide
- No surfing or skimboarding
- No scuba diving
- The Deck on Laguna Restaurant right here on the beach
- Laguna Surf Hotel here with stairs down to the sand
- Go right and walk along the beach towards Main Beach to find the mural “The Greatest Power is… simple love”
- Metered street parking along Coast Hwy.