Sheep Hills Park
Playground Size - Small
Playground Features Woodchips
Playground Equipment Climbing Net, Mommy and Me Swing, Rockwall, Sounds Panel, Tire swing
Sport Fields Baseball/Softball, Hiking/Walking Trail, Open Grass Area, Soccer
Park Features BBQ, Picnic Tables
Sheep Hills Park – Playground:
- Restrooms (portable toilets) – look for creek behind, short walk from the playground
- Mommy & me, tire swing and kid swings under climbing belts
- Fun Features: climbing belts, sound/music panel, rock climbing wall, climbing net
- Picnic tables and BBQs
- Paved pathway around the park
- Take the paved bike trail under Moulton Parkway to the Pectin Loop Trail and look for fossils
- Street parking walk down the hill to the playground
Must be a dues paying resident of the Aliso Viejo Community Association to rent the park facilities. Fill out the reservation form.
Looking for more things to do with kids in Aliso Viejo, CA?
Click here to find more playgrounds & family friendly things to do in Aliso Viejo, CA!