Shaw’s Cove in Laguna Beach
- Located with in a residential neighborhood, you will see a bench & sign for Shaw’s Cove.
- Take the stairs down to the beach
- Visit at Low Tide to see the tide pools on both sides
- Suggested to wear water shoes & use reef-safe sunscreen
- Never pick anything up or take anything you find in the tide pools
- A popular sport for snorkeling and diving, there are kelp beds with fish, lobsters and orange garibaldi.
- No dogs allowed June 15 – September 10
Either find free parking in the neighborhood – do not park in front or a driveway or fire hydrant, you will get a parking ticket or along PCH (metered parking). Also the Free Laguna Beach Summer Trolley Stops here!