Playground Size - Medium
Playground Features Sand
Playground Equipment Baby Bucket Swing, Climbing Net, Kid Swing, Pedal Path, Rockwall
Sport Fields Basketball, Open Grass Area, Soccer, Volleyball
Park Features BBQ, Covered Picnic Tables
Settlers Park – Playground:
- Small shade sails
- Baby bucket and kid swings
- Fun features: rock climbing wall, pedal path with scooter parking, pretend play table, climbing net, steering wheel
- Covered picnic tables and BBQ
- Paved pathway by the soccer fields (doesn’t complete a full loop)
- Parking lot off Settlers – Park is next to Orchard Hills School
Picnic area is first-come, first-serve for groups of 50 or less. Alcohol and vendors are not permitted.
Looking for more things to do with kids in Irvine, CA?
Click here to find more playgrounds & family friendly things to do in Irvine, CA!