San Clemente Beach Trail
Trail Features Ocean/Harbor Views, Picnic Tables, Stroller Friendly
San Clemente Beach Trail:
2.3 mile (each way) trail along the beach the entire way! Lots of starting & stopping points. Check out the Linda Lang Playground, swings on the sand, watch the trains, outdoor fitness equipment, sand volleyball, play at the beach and check out the restaurants by the pier!
Parking lot with with parking stations (pay & display on your dash).
- Can take a stroller, bike, scooter
- Restrooms along the trail
- Covered picnic tables and BBQ rings
- Various starting points for this trail
- Start at the North Beach (parking & restrooms here) or at Linda Lane Park Playground or by Calafia Beach Cafe
- Look for swings and slide at North Beach as well as the swings on the sand at Corto Lane, watch for trains, outdoor fitness equipment and volleyball along the way.
- Along the trail is the San Clemente Pier where you will find food & drinks and restrooms
- Check out our video!