Playground Size - Large
Playground Features Sand, Woodchips
Playground Equipment Baby Bucket Swing, Fireman's Pole, Kid Swing, Monkey Bars, Playhouse, Shaded Play Area, Spinner, Spring Rider, Tire swing, Zipline
Sport Fields Basketball, Open Grass Area, Tennis
Park Features BBQ, Covered Picnic Tables
Rimgate Park – Playground:
- Restrooms building near the street
- Shade coverings on two of the play structures
- Woodchips and sand (upper play area)
- Baby bucket, kid and tire swing
- Fun features: play structure with monkey bars, bridge, hold-n-spin, fireman’s pole. Smaller play structure with play panel and slides, play house and spinner. Area with a dinosaur slide and merry go round spinner and spring rider. Up the hill is a shade play structure with tunnel and slides.
- Covered picnic tables and BBQ
- Free little library: give one/take one books
- Visibility may be an issue here as one play area in on a small hill
- Paved pathway throughout the grass with fitness equipment stations
- Street parking
Picnic shelters available for rental at this playground. Bounce house allowed here with permit application and a pre-approved bounce vendor must be used. Login to reserve the park picnic shelter.
Looking for more things to do with kids in Lake Forest, CA?
Click here to find more playgrounds & family friendly things to do in Lake Forest, CA!