Quail Hill Community Park
Playground Size - Medium
Playground Features Sand
Playground Equipment Boulder to Climb, Rockwall
Sport Fields Baseball/Softball, Basketball, Hiking/Walking Trail, Soccer
Park Features Picnic Tables
Quail Hill Community Park – Playground:
- Restrooms on the outside of the Community Center next to the playground
- Fun features: snake, cave, boulder with rope climb, natural rock wall, balance beam log, pretend play house
- Picnic tables
- Access to hiking trails
- Quail Trail – go past the playground and up to the left to find the entrance to the trail which gains 1,700 in elevation and has views of Saddleback Valley
- Quail Hill Trail – go right & across the street to get to this 1.8mile kid friendly loop (restrooms here)
- Parking lot – turn into the parking lot that says Quail Hill Community Center
Quail Hill Community center multipurpose room, kitchen, patio, classroom, and exercise room available for rent. Picnic tables by the playground are first-come, first-serve for groups of 50 or fewer. Alcohol and vendors are not permitted. Bounce house are allowed with reservation and permit (Electrial outlet available).
To make a reservation contact Facility Reservations at (949) 724-6620 or [email protected]. Or fill out a Facility Reservation Application & Request form.
Baseball and soccer fields available for rent call (949) 724-6830 or email [email protected]
Looking for more things to do with kids in Irvine, CA?
Click here to find more playgrounds & family friendly things to do in Irvine, CA!