A mini city created just for kids! Follow the street past the working street lights and grab a ride on car (if you want) to visit the various spots in the museum.
The museum is all hands on and kid sized – Here are some things you can do here:
- Visit Trader Joe’s grocery where you can grab a shopping cart and grab food or put on a shirt and help check out.
- Visit the farm and pick fruits from the tree, grab a wheel barrel for veggies and visit the live chicks.
- Doctor’s office next to the Dentist office
- Do some themed crafts in the Art Center
- Read some books in the Library
- Play in the beach sand box with sand toys next to the boat to sail the seas
- Fix the car in the garage
- Water play area
- Get on stage and perform a show
- Visit the pretend house with bedrooms and kitchen
- Cook & serve pretend food at the themed restaurant
- Infant to 12 Months FREE
- Children $19.95
- Adults $19.95
- Seniors $17.95
- Military & Family $16.95
If you plan to visit often look into getting a membership, the biggest benefit is the ability to get in an hour before the museum opens (except the second Sunday of every month).
Mon – Tues Closed
Wed – Sun 10am – 12:30pm & 1:30pm – 4pm
CLOSED from 12:30-1:30pm for cleaning