Pioneer Road Park
Playground Size - Medium
Playground Features Woodchips
Playground Equipment Baby Bucket Swing, Kid Swing, Swinging Rings, Tall slide, Zipline
Sport Fields Basketball, Volleyball
Park Features BBQ, Covered Picnic Tables
Pioneer Road Park – Playground:
Plans for playground renovation
- Restrooms building next to the playground
- Baby bucket and kid swings
- Splash pad (squirting water & horse sprayers)
- Open Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend daily 10AM – 5PM
- Check here to see all the Splash Pads in OC!
- Fun Features: pioneer wagons, clear tunnels, table underneath, tall slide, zip line, swinging rings
- Covered picnic tables and BBQ
- Walking path loop around the playground
- Parking lot
Click for more info & fees & call Tustin Parks and Recreation at 714-573-3326 to find out availability of desired date(s). Bounce house are allowed here. Park reservations are currently being done virtually with credit card payment. Complete an application and pay the applicable fees at the Parks and Recreation counter at Tustin City Hall 300 Centennial Way, Tustin. Remember to keep your copy of the permit.
Looking for more things to do with kids in Tustin, CA?
Click here to find more playgrounds & family friendly things to do in Tustin, CA!