Playground Size - Medium
Playground Features Woodchips
Playground Equipment Baby Bucket Swing, Hold-N-Spin, Kid Swing, Rockwall, Spring Rider, Zipline
Sport Fields Baseball/Softball, Open Grass Area, Soccer
Park Features BBQ, Covered Picnic Tables, Picnic Tables
Pioneer Park – Playground:
- Two playground areas with boulder path between them
- Baby bucket and kid swings
- Fun features: cannon statue, pretend play doors and windows, rockwall, zipline, horse spring riders, spinners, hold-n-spin
- Covered picnic tables, picnic tables and BBQ
- Paved walking loop in the grass
- Parking spaces
Also home to Little Angel’s Stadium created by the Miracle League of Orange County:
- The Miracle League of Orange County is a non-profit organization that provides children with developmental and/or physical challenges the opportunity to play baseball as a team.
- The baseball field is specially built, fully ADA adaptable synthetic turf field, safe for participants in wheelchairs and/or participants who use walkers.
- The field was donated to the Miracle League of Orange County by the Angel’s Baseball Foundation and Major League Baseball in 2010.
Picnic shelters available to residents and non-residents to rent.
Click “Picnic Shelters” & then the playground you would like to reserve. Once you click the playground, you will see more information about what is available to rent.
- Pioneer Park Picnic Shelter rental includes: 4 covered picnic tables
Reservations must be made 3 days in advance. To make the reservation select a date and time (the cost per hour is shown here) and create an account or login in to complete your reservation.
Looking for more things to do with kids in Anaheim, CA?
Click here to find more playgrounds & family friendly things to do in Anaheim, CA!