Peters Canyon Regional Park Trails
Trail Features Dog Friendly, Picnic Tables, Stroller Friendly
Peters Canyon Regional Park Trails:
Stroller friendly dirt trails with reservoir views and picnic tables, great for bird watching. Some trails do have a steep incline. Restrooms & rangers station. Pay for day use parking.
- Park Hours are 7am to Sunset
- Trails may be closed up to 3 days following rain
- Restrooms and Rangers Station near the parking lot
- Look out area with picnic benches and tables and informational signs near the parking lot where you can sit and watch the birds and the lake
- Stroller friendly (hiking stroller recommended) – some of the trails have steep inclines
- Dirt trails
- Dog friendly (must be on leash)
- We did a kid friendly trail and loop you can start from the pay station in the parking lot (there are two entrance points) and went right to follow the path down on Lake View Trail to Skylark Trail (slight incline) to make a loop back to Lake View Trail (1.35 mile walk), see photos – it created a heart loop!
- Park Brochure
- Park Map
- Parking Fee: $3 daily & display on dash. Machine accepts $1 bills and quarters or Visa/Master Card. Annual passes available to purchase in the park office at Irvine Regional Park. Please call ahead for staff availability.