Oso Creek Trail
Trail Features Creek/River, Dog Friendly, Picnic Tables, Stroller Friendly
Oso Creek Trail:
Family walk with lots to explore from the butterfly garden, hedge maze, look for bear statues, bear tracks & dino footprints. Creek, open grass, look for painted rocks along the trails and visit the Caring Fairies (Nov-Jan).
- Parking lot turn left when you enter & park there (Follow the path past the playground or through the baseball fields to get to the trails)
- Can take a stroller, scooter
- Restrooms are located in the Community Center or close to the parking lot in front of the playground
- Picnic tables near the Oso Viejo Community Park Playground
- You can also begin at The Potocki Center (Caring Faries)
- You can follow the trail all the way to Pavion Park/Playground (or begin here)
- Check All Trails for more information about this trail
- Check out our video!