O'Neill Park Storywalk
Trail Features Dog Friendly, Picnic Tables, Stroller Friendly
O’Neill Park Storywalk:
Quickly step into nature as you discover a new book, follow along and stop at each sign with pages of the book as you walk through O’Neill Park. Books are changed out every month so you have new books to discover!
- Free to enter & free street parking
- Enter from Camino Mantana, look for a gate entrance open 6am to Sunset (the closest cross streets are El Camino Montana & Danta).
- Walk in & turn right on the paved road and your first entrance left leads you to Storywalk
- Follow along pages 1 through 20
- New books each month
- Additional entrance/exit along El Camino Montana (the closest cross streets are El Camino Montana & Juniper Lane.)
- Jogger stroller friendly as it is a packed dirt trail
- Picnic tables & BBQ along the way
- Watch out for poison ivy (leaves of 3 let it be)
- Watch out for rattlesnakes, stay on the path
- You can follow the road down to the seasonal creek, Nature Center & playground