Oak Creek Community Park
Playground Size - Small
Playground Features Sand
Playground Equipment Baby Bucket Swing, Kid Swing, Monkey Bars
Sport Fields Baseball/Softball, Open Grass Area, Soccer
Park Features BBQ, Covered Picnic Tables
Oak Creek Community Park – Playground:
- Restroom building short walk from playground
- Two play structures with benches in-between
- Baby bucket and kid swings
- Fun Features: monkey bars, corkscrew pole, steering wheel, pretend play window
- Covered picnic tables and BBQ and various picnic tables in the grass
- Parking lot
Reservations for picnic tables/areas is on a first come first serve basis for groups of 50 or less, no vendors, no bounce houses & no alcohol. Signs may not be posted to hold tables/areas prior to usage. Electrical outlet is available.
Soccer field available to rent call (949) 724-6830 or email [email protected]. Check the Athletic field reservation information, and fill out the application.
Looking for more things to do with kids in Irvine, CA?
Click here to find more playgrounds & family friendly things to do in Irvine, CA!