Newport Back Bay Loop
Newport Back Bay Loop:
10.5 mile of trails with scenic views, various entrance points and look out points along the way. Take the paved bike path or follow along the dirt paths along the estuary. Look for birds, wildlife and airplanes overhead. Dedicated parking lot.
- Map of the loop trail
- Look out points with informational signs
- Restrooms at the front of Peter & Mary Muth Interpretive Center (short walk from the parking lot)
- Parking lot with entrance into the trails! Wide paved trails (watch for bikers) where you can you choose various dirt trails to enter along the Bay Back Bay with views & look out points with informational signs.
- Picnic tables by the parking lot
- Stroller accessible for most of the trails – there are some trails closer to the Back Bay with steps
- No shade
- Dog friendly
- Check out our video!