Mountain View Park
Playground Size - Large
Playground Features Sand, Woodchips
Playground Equipment Baby Bucket Swing, Balance Beam, Fireman's Pole, Kid Swing, Monkey Bars, Playhouse, Shaded Play Area, Spring Rider, Tire swing, Zipline
Sport Fields Basketball, Fitness Equipment, Handball Court, Open Grass Area, Tennis
Park Features BBQ, Covered Picnic Tables
Mountain View Park – Playground:
- Three separate playground areas here
- Shade coverings on two of three play structures
- Woodchips and sand pit by the first play area
- Baby bucket swings (1st play area), kid swings (2nd play area) and tire swing (3rd play area)
- First play area is shaded and has a playhouse, balance beam, play structure with slides and spring rider.
- Second play area is also shaded with swings, monkey bars, slides and zipline.
- Third play area is treehouse themed but not shaded, you can climb up the tree trunk to get to the top and take the slide or fireman’s pole down. Playhouse & log tunnel.
- Covered picnic tables and BBQ in the grass
- Paved pathway throughout the grass with fitness equipment stations
- Street parking
Picnic shelters available for rental at this playground. Bounce house allowed here with permit application and a pre-approved bounce vendor must be used. Login to reserve the park picnic shelter.
Looking for more things to do with kids in Lake Forest, CA?
Click here to find more playgrounds & family friendly things to do in Lake Forest, CA!