Playground Size - Small
Playground Features Woodchips
Playground Equipment Baby Bucket Swing, Hold-N-Spin, Kid Swing
Sport Fields Baseball/Softball
Park Features BBQ, Picnic Tables
Maxwell Park – Playground:
- Playground next to Mattie Lou Maxwell Elementary School
- Baby bucket and kid swings
- Fun Features: pretend play window and door, hold-n-spin
- Picnic tables and BBQ
- Anaheim Library – Haskett Branch at the other end of the park
- Maxwell creek runs through the park (water only after it rains)
- Street parking and parking lot (past the playground)
- Addition parking lot near the dog park off W. Broadway
Looking for more things to do with kids in Anaheim, CA?
Click here to find more playgrounds & family friendly things to do in Anaheim, CA!