Marina Hills Park
Playground Size - Small
Playground Features Sand
Playground Equipment Baby Bucket Swing, Climbers, Fireman's Pole, Kid Swing, Monkey Bars, Playhouse
Sport Fields Baseball/Softball, Basketball, Bocce Ball, Open Grass Area, Soccer
Park Features Picnic Tables
Marina Hills Park – Playground:
- Restrooms (near parking lot and bocce ball and basketball court – far walk from playground)
- Baby bucket and kid swings
- Fun features: pretend playhouse, monkey bars, climbing net to the slide, climbers
- Picnic tables
- The map will take you to parking lot with restrooms, bocce ball area – the playground is short walk away, closer to Parc Vista & Marina Hills Drive
- Street parking along Marina Hills Drive to get close to the playground (beware of fast cars) short walk through the grass
Park picnic shelters are not available for reservation and are on a first come, first serve basis
Looking for more things to do with kids in Laguna Niguel, CA?
Click here to find more playgrounds & family friendly things to do in Laguna Niguel, CA!