Playground Size - Small
Playground Features Woodchips
Playground Equipment Baby Bucket Swing, Climbing Net, Kid Swing, Monkey Bars, Spinner
Sport Fields Basketball, Skate Park, Soccer, Volleyball
Park Features BBQ, Covered Picnic Tables, Picnic Tables
Manzanita Park – Playground:
- Two separate playgrounds
- Restrooms outside the Boys & Girls Club (building behind the first playground)
- For use Monday-Friday 12-7pm contact Boys & Girls Club
- Baby bucket and kid swings
- First playground has climbing net & spinner, floating steps, monkey bars
- Second playground has tunnel and slides
- Covered picnic tables and BBQ
- Parking lot & skate park
Due to limited parking this picnic shelter is not available for rental.
Looking for more things to do with kids in Anaheim, CA?
Click here to find more playgrounds & family friendly things to do in Anaheim, CA!