Main Beach Park
Playground Size - Small
Playground Features Sand
Playground Equipment Baby Bucket Swing
Sport Fields Basketball, Volleyball
Main Beach Park – Playground:
- On the boardwalk next to the beach created to look like a lifeguard tower
- Restrooms next to playground
- Baby bucket swings
- Fun features: bridges, telescopes, pretend play window, dolphin
- Grass area next to the playground
- Street parking (metered or paid parking lots close by)
Playground is first come, first serve for recreational use only. The city doesn’t rent BBQ or park facilities for parties or gatherings.
Looking for more things to do with kids in Laguna Beach, CA?
Click here to find more playgrounds & family friendly things to do in Laguna Beach, CA!