Playground Size - Small
Playground Features Woodchips
Playground Equipment Baby Bucket Swing, Fireman's Pole, Kid Swing, Monkey Bars, Spinner, Zipline
Sport Fields Baseball/Softball, Basketball, Fitness Equipment
Park Features BBQ, Covered Picnic Tables
Lemon Park – Playground:
- Baby bucket and kid swings
- Fun features: swinging monkey bars, zip line, fireman’s pole, spinners
- Covered picnic tables and BBQ
- Parking lot
- Free to visit
- Fully gated
- Be aware the water sprays a lot of water pretty hard
- Open on Memorial Day – May 29, 2023
- Open daily June 3rd – August 13th
- Open weekends only August 19th – September 24th
- Open Labor Day – September 4, 2023
- On from 12 to 5pm
- Find the City’s splash pad updates here
- There are 3 other splash pads in Fullerton:
- Check here to see all the Splash Pads in OC!
Looking for more things to do with kids in Fullerton, CA?
Click here to find more playgrounds & family friendly things to do in Fullerton, CA!