Lantern Bay Park
Playground Size - Small
Playground Features All rubber surface
Playground Equipment Climbing Net, Kid Swing, Rollerslide
Sport Fields Bocce Ball, Open Grass Area
Park Features BBQ, Picnic Tables
Lantern Bay Park – Playground:
- Renovated in 2021
- Restrooms (Next to playground)
- All rubber surface
- Kid swings
- Fun features: climbing net, tunnel and roller slide
- Check for I Heart Yoga classes in the park
- Picnic tables and BBQ in the grass
- Paved pathway throughout the park a little over .5 miles also can take the stairs down to the Dana Point Harbor from here
- Bocce ball court, grass area, amphitheater
- Street parking – playground close to the entrance of the Laguna Cliffs Marriott Resort & Spa (watch for speeding cars)
- Additional parking lot a short walk down the hill from the playground
First come, first serve to reserve the park for events with 30 or less people (no alcohol or bounce houses permitted).
Looking for more things to do with kids in Dana Point, CA?
Click here to find more playgrounds & family friendly things to do in Dana Point, CA!