Lagos de Moreno Park
Playground Size - Large
Playground Features All rubber surface, Gated
Playground Equipment Baby Bucket Swing, Firetruck, Inclusive Swing, Kid Swing, Mommy and Me Swing, Playhouse, Rockwall, Seesaw, Spinner, Tall slide
Park Features Covered Picnic Tables
Lagos de Moreno Park – Playground:
- Open weekdays during school hours from 3pm to dusk & weekends and no school from 7am to dusk
- Fully gated
- Restrooms next to the playground
- All rubber surface
- Kid, baby bucket, mommy & me and inclusive swing
- Fun features: seesaw, merry go round spinner, pretend car, playhouse, floating steps, tall slide, rockwall, firetruck play structure
- Covered picnic tables
- Small parking lot – gets full quickly
The City of Brea does not allow picnic areas to be reserved in advance. Picnic areas are available on a first come-first-serve basis. Bounce houses and generators are prohibited at all Brea parks.
Looking for more things to do with kids in Brea, CA?
Click here to find more playgrounds & family friendly things to do in Brea, CA!