Lago Santa Margarita (RSM Lake)
Trail Features Dog Friendly, Stroller Friendly
Lago Santa Margarita (RSM Lake):
Paved walk around the 1.1 mile lake, look for ducks, turtles, fish and other wildlife. Outdoor fitness stations along the path. Lake is open for RC boats & fishing. Walk to Starbucks, KD Donuts & more.
- Free parking lots around the lake – from the main parking lot take the stairs or ramp down to the lake
- Additional parking lot off Ave. De Las Flores & near the Beach Club off Ave. De Los Fundadores
- No restrooms along the path – you would have to stop into starbucks or a local restaurant or keycard access restrooms at the Beach Club
- Each spring, the lake is stocked with bass, bluegill, and catfish, to the delight of anglers, and with mosquito fish, to the dismay of mosquitoes.
- Home of 4th of July fireworks display as well as Christmas Tree Lighting/Santa Event.
All Trails: Click for more Information about the lake loop.