John Marshall Park
Playground Size - Small
Playground Features Woodchips
Playground Equipment Baby Bucket Swing, Kid Swing, Monkey Bars, Rockwall, Spinner, Zipline
Sport Fields Baseball/Softball, Basketball, Soccer
Park Features BBQ, Covered Picnic Tables
John Marshall Park – Playground:
- Restrooms (near the other end of the parking lot near the basketball court)
- Baby bucket and kid swings
- Fun features: rockwall, monkey bars, zipline, spinners
- Covered picnic tables and BBQ
- Parking lot
Picnic shelters available to residents and non-residents to rent.
Click “Picnic Shelters” & then the playground you would like to reserve. Once you click the playground, you will see more information about what is available to rent.
- John Marshall Park Picnic Shelter is one of the largest and includes: 11 covered picnic tables & 3 BBQs
- Electricity available for an additional cost
Reservations must be made 3 days in advance. To make the reservation select a date and time (the cost per hour is shown here) and create an account or login in to complete your reservation.
Looking for more things to do with kids in Anaheim, CA?
Click here to find more playgrounds & family friendly things to do in Anaheim, CA!