Jessamyn West Park
Playground Size - Small
Playground Features Woodchips
Playground Equipment Baby Bucket Swing, Fireman's Pole, Hold-N-Spin, Kid Swing
Sport Fields Basketball, Open Grass Area, Volleyball
Park Features BBQ, Covered Picnic Tables
Jessamyn West Park – Playground:
- Short walk to the playground
- Restrooms near the parking lot
- Baby bucket and kid swings
- Fun Features: climbing net, fireman’s pole, hold-n-spin, tunnel, corkscrew pole
- Covered picnic tables and BBQ
- Parking lot
Picnic shelters may be reserved through this three-step process:
- Review the department’s Picnic Shelter Reservation Policy and Guidelines (PDF), which includes a list of picnic shelters available for reservation and all applicable fees.
- Complete a Park Reservation Application (PDF) and visit the Parks and Recreation Department at City Hall to complete and pay for your park reservation permit.
- Bring a signed copy of your park reservation permit with you on the day of your event to confirm your reservation.
Looking for more things to do with kids in Yorba Linda, CA?
Click here to find more playgrounds & family friendly things to do in Yorba Linda, CA!