Jeffrey Open Space Trail
Jeffrey Open Space Trail:
Around 5 miles of biking/walking paths with various entrance points along the way. Bridges and tunnels allow you to continue without ever being close to the street. Beautiful award winning landscaping with Irvine and CA history points along the way.
- Various starting points along the trail
- Restrooms along the path (keycard access required – some were open)
- Picnic tables
- Large open grass areas
- Continuous paved paths as well as areas to explore dirt paths with native landscaping and rock beds
- Bridges and tunnels along the way
- Small hills make for an easy bike ride or walk
- Signs with CA & Irvine history along the path
- Old lumber posts from the Valencia Orange Packing building
- Orange tree grove
- Can also get to Woodbury Community Park from here
- Path ends at Cypress Community Park
- Check out our video!