Irvine Terrace Park
Playground Size - Medium
Playground Features Sand
Playground Equipment Baby Bucket Swing, Excavator, Fireman's Pole, Kid Swing, Pirate Ship/Boat, Playhouse, Rockwall, Seesaw, Spring Rider, Swinging Rings
Sport Fields Basketball, Open Grass Area, Soccer, Tennis
Park Features BBQ, Covered Picnic Tables
Irvine Terrace Park – Playground:
- Restrooms (short walk near soccer fields)
- Shade sail over smaller play structure
- Baby bucket and kid swings
- Fun Features: Tall slides, swinging rings, rock climbing wall, pretend playhouse, rocking boat, seahorse spring rider, seesaw, excavator, sand play
- Garden with peaking ocean views
- Two areas of covered picnic tables and BBQ
- Street parking – walk up the path from Seadrift or follow the path from Evita Dr.
Call (949) 644-3151 for more information on reservations, no alcohol or amplified music.